Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS:State Licensing for Child Safety
Your assignment woes end here!
State Licensing for Child Safety
Develop effective administrative systems to support program goals.
STUDENT SUCCESS CRITERIA
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are a director or owner of an early childhood education program. You understand the importance of following your state’s rules and regulations. Your goal is to not have any violations from annual visits. In addition, you are planning to participate in your state’s quality rating and improvement system. You value the importance of continuous quality improvement and you are exploring the option of accreditation for your program. You will be conducting research on these opportunities and plan to share this with your parents at a Lunch and Learn to gain their support as your first step!
Conduct research on your state’s operational rules and regulations, your state’s quality rating and improvement system (QRIS), and an accrediting body appropriate for your program.
Write a detailed outline of a Lunch and Learn presentation you will give to parents sharing information from your research and your rationale for participation in the regulations and quality improvement.
Be sure to include the following:
1 – Describe your state’s system for rules and regulations.
- Provide the name of the organization/agency regulating childcare, the process for oversight, why the rules and regulations are necessary and a brief overview of three (3) regulations you believe are the most critical for quality childcare and why they are important to quality.
- Include one (1) regulation from each of the following categories: staff-child ratios, educational/training requirements for staff, and medical information required for children.
- Inform families about your system for how these regulations will be followed. What will you do to ensure that your program will meet or will continue to meet these requirements on an on-going basis? Why does this matter?
2 – Describe your state’s quality rating and improvement system (QRIS).
- Include the name of the system, how it helps support quality improvement for childcare in your state, and why this is important for their children.
- Indicate the steps for your program to participate in the quality rating and improvement system. What will you need to do first, second, and third? How will parents be able to be involved?
3 – Describe the option you would like to pursue regarding accreditation.
- Include the name of the accrediting body, standards or what they look for in a quality program, how long it may take to be accredited, and how much it will cost to participate.
- Set two (2) goals your program will need to complete before starting the accreditation process, indicating what, when, and how these goals can be achieved.
4 – Identify three (3) barriers to overcome when establishing systems for achieving these goals.
- Detail each barrier along with at least two (2) possible solutions to overcome each barrier.
- Provide a comprehensive reference page using APA format.
- Include a minimum of three (3) resources. One (1) resource for each main section of the outline.
Use professional language including complete sentences and proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation throughout outline.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper