NURS 3100 week 3 Assignment 2: Promise to Practice by Walden’s Code for Academic Integrity
As a nurse, the Nurses’ Code of Ethics is a foundational guide as you practice your professional obligations with integrity and ideals. This assignment allows you build on those nursing ethics as they pertain to your academic work and writing.
As a university student, you are bound by Walden’s Code of Conduct. An important aspect of the Code of Conduct is maintaining academic integrity which includes avoiding plagiarism. Here you will familiarize yourself with a portion of Walden’s Code of Conduct called Academic Integrity. You are asked to acknowledge that you have read the Academic Integrity expectations of the Code to uphold your HIGHEST standards in your student practice as you already do in your nursing practice.
To prepare for NURS WEEK 3 Assignment 2
- Go to the Student Handbook found at https://catalog.waldenu.edu/
- Click on Student Expectations and Responsibilities and
- Choose Code of Conduct and click on it. Scroll down the page and please review number 4 Academic Integrity and the following topics that are covered:
- Student Misuse of Their Own Scholarly Work
- Providing False Information
- Copyright Violation
- Take the following Academic Integrity Tutorial
- Walden (n.d.). Walden University academic integrity student module – https://waldencss.adobeconnect.com/ptflym6pjrt5/
- View the webpage on types of plagiarism:
- Walden (n.d.) Types of plagiarism. https://mym.cdn.laureate-media.com/2dett4d/Walden/WSRO/1002M/types_of_plagiarism/index.html
Fill in the attached template document Promise to Practice With Academic Integrity by typing your initials and name into the provided blank spaces.
Submission and Grading Information
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK03Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 3 Assignment 2 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 3 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK03Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
- Analyze the impact of Magnet status on health care change
- Analyze the impact of nurses on the process of health care change
- Analyze the role of nurses with Magnet
- Apply research and writing skills to current topics in nursing
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CLASS
Who We AreWe are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help with your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?Yes. We have posted our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
- 1. Click on “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- 2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
- 3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- 4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- 5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
SCORE A+ WITH HELP FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS – NURS 3100 week 3 Assignment 2: Promise to Practice by Walden’s Code for Academic IntegrityWe will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
- Discussion Questions (DQ)
- Weekly Participation
- APA Format and Writing Quality
- Use of Direct Quotes
- LopesWrite Policy
- Late Policy
- Zero Plagiarism
- On-time delivery
- A-Grade Papers
- Free Revision
- 24/7 Support
- 100% Confidentiality
- Professional Writers
- Services Offered
- Custom paper writing
- Question and answers
- Essay paper writing
- Editing and proofreading
- Plagiarism removal services
- Multiple answer questions