ORDER NOW FOR TOP-NOTCH PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS-NR224 Chamberlain Chamberlain Required Uniform Assignment: National Patient Safety Goals
NR224 Chamberlain Chamberlain Required Uniform Assignment: National Patient Safety Goals
This exercise is designed to increase the students’ awareness of the National Patient Safety Goals developed by The Joint Commission. Specifically, this assignment will introduce the Speak Up Initiatives, an award winning patient safety program designed to help patients promote their own safety by proactively taking
charge of their healthcare.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO #2: Apply the concepts of health promotion and illness prevention in the laboratory setting. (PO #2)
CO #8: Explain the rationale for selected nursing interventions based upon current nursing literature. (PO
1. Select a Speak Up brochure developed by The Joint Commission. Follow this link to the proper
2. Write a short paper reviewing the brochure. Use the Grading Criteria (below) to structure your critique
and include current nursing or healthcare research to support your critique.
a. The length of the paper is to be no greater than three pages, double spaced, excluding title
page and reference page. Extra pages will not be read and will not count toward your grade.
3. This assignment will be graded on quality of information presented, use of citations, and use of
Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and organization based on the required components.
4. Create the review using a Microsoft Word version that creates documents with file names ending in
.docx. This is the required format for all Chamberlain documents.
5. Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the Q & A Forum in Canvas or directly with
your faculty member.
6. APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the
review as Level 1 headers (upper- and lowercase, bold, centered).
b. Summary of Brochure
c. Evaluation of Brochure
Assignment Guidelines NR224 Fundamentals – Skills
RUA: Patient Safety Goals
2 PREPARING THE PAPER
The following are the best practices in preparing this paper.
Read the brochure carefully and take notes. Highlighting important points has been helpful to many
1) Title page: Include title of your paper, your name, Chamberlain College of Nursing, NR224
Fundamentals—Skills, faculty name, and the date. Center all items between the left and right
margins, beginning approximately 3 inches from the top margin.
a. NOTE: This style of cover page is required by the college and is a variance of APA formatting.
2) Use the CCN library or online library to find current nursing research that supports your findings.
3) The brochure you select must be properly cited in the body of your paper and on the reference list.
4) The brochure selected must be submitted with your work