MMHA6600 Week 8 Discussion: Strategic Use of HIT in Virtual Health Care Delivery Models
In this Discussion you are asked to take on a specific role as you work through the opportunities and challenges related to the evolution of e-Patient models and online service delivery. By participating in this dynamic Discussion you will be able to critically assess different stakeholder perspectives on eHealth. This exercise allows you to develop a key leadership skill, which is a sense of perspective and sensitivity to multiple views on a complex topic.
Scenario: Dynamic Health System has implemented the Epic Electronic Health Record and the integrated patient portal. The portal is branded as “myDynamic Health” and is used for basic functions such as: prescription refills, self-scheduling, reporting results, and referrals. Dynamic primary care doctors want to begin to offer electronic care (virtual) visits online for non-urgent illness to compete with the growing number of stand-alone urgent care centers and pharmacy urgent care clinics in their area. The physicians have read literature from other sites in the U.S. where eVisits are conducted on existing patients and paid for by private insurance and self-pay patients. They are anxious to get started and are looking toward a newly formed committee of top administrators at Dynamic and some external stakeholders to formulate a plan.
- Read the Learning Resources and investigate the literature related to existing eVisit models. Examine any online care models in your area as well.
- Discuss the concept of online patient care with stakeholders such as administrators, physicians, nurses, or payers in your area.
- For this Discussion Question, each student is assigned a role by the Instructor (see Class Announcements). Roles include: commercial payer, regional employer, practice administrator, primary care physician, marketing director, and CFO.
Using Dynamic Health System as a scenario, respond to the proposed idea of Dynamic deploying online primary care visits. From the perspective as a “Practice Administrator”, what are the benefits of online visits? What are the concerns?
What are the considerations from a branding, advertising and social media standpoint? How does Dynamic differentiate itself in the marketplace with this HIT platform?
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click Order Now and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from here
SCORE A+ WITH HELP FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper