Assignment on Biofeedback-Based Interventions Paper: Describe who uses biofeedback and eeg biofeedback and why?
For this assignment you will explore the relationship between neuroscience and behavior by looking at biofeedback and neurobiofeedback, or EEG biofeedback.
Address the following points in your paper:
• Define and explain biofeedback in your own words.
o Distinguish between biofeedback and neurofeedback, or EEG biofeedback.
o Describe who uses biofeedback and EEG biofeedback and why (detail at least two professions and purposes).
• Explain how an understanding of the nervous system can help us find ways to alleviate disease and pain.
• Identify the pros and cons of biofeedback-based interventions (highlight areas related to research, studies, theories, practice).
• Identify ethical considerations related to biofeedback-based interventions.
• Discuss your point of view with regard to biofeedback-based interventions, such as EEG biofeedback.
o Have you had any experiences using EEG biofeedback?
o Can you think of a situation in your life or work where you might consider using EEG biofeedback?
o Would you recommend biofeedback-based interventions as a useful tool? Why or why not?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.