COUN 6626 Walden University Research Methodology & Program Evaluation Paper
In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competency:
- Apply mobile application development principles and best practices in the development of a mobile application
You have recently been hired as the newest member of the mobile application development team for the Mobile2App Company. Every week, your team meets to discuss the latest client projects that have been sent in and to assign the work. There are three available projects that both you and the rest of the team feel would be a good fit for your expertise. This means you may select which application you would like to work on. Your options are an inventory app, an event tracking app, and a weight tracking app.
This application will be used to track the daily weight of the user. This application must include the following:
- A database with at least three tables: one to store the daily weight, one to store user logins and passwords, and one to store the goal weight. Note that goal weight will be constant but setting a one-time weight that is stored in a database will be the simplest way for you to accomplish this task.
- A screen for logging into the app; note that this should also be used to create a login if the user has never logged in before
- A screen, with a grid, that displays all of the daily weights and the days they were entered
- A mechanism by which the user can add a daily weight
- A mechanism by which the user can add a goal weight
- A mechanism by which the application will notify the user when they reach their goal weight
In a previous milestone, you selected an app to develop and completed some preliminary research. Now you will build on the base you already have and investigate how the app will need to look and function in order to best serve its users. All of the information you analyze and the decisions you make in this project will need to be gathered into an app development proposal.
All three projects will use the same scenario you began work on during your milestone. Remind yourself of the client’s needs and review any instructor feedback you may have received from your milestone work. By constructing your app development proposal, you will be preparing yourself for success in both Project Two and Project Three.
For this project, you will create an App Development Proposal by demonstrating your knowledge of the following criteria.
- Articulate the goals of the project. Describe the application you have chosen, its major components, and what functionality will be necessary based on the scenario.
- Describe the users of the application and the assumptions being made regarding their needs and preferences. As you think about potential users, consider the following questions to guide your response:
- How many different types of users can you identify?
- What different goals might individual users have?
- What will users need in order to achieve their goals in this app?
- Discuss the screens and features that will be necessary to produce a user-centered UI for the app. Be sure to include a high-level description of every necessary screen and feature that will be in your app. Also explain how a user might be expected to move from one screen to another. You may choose to support your ideas with a simple diagram or illustrations to better represent the different components. Throughout your discussion, remember to justify your decisions by referencing the Android Design and Quality Guidelines, linked in the Supporting Materials section.
- Discuss how the functional app requirements will be represented in the code and connected to the UI. You should explain the calls that show the flow of data between code and screens. When explaining what data calls you may need to make, you should list the major UI components on each screen, then determine what data each component will either display or accept as input and where the data might come from.
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do ,it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order? ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
SCORE A+ WITH HELP FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS: ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes end here!