Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS:Conceptualization Abstraction Scientific Terminology
Your assignment woes end here!
Conceptualization Abstraction Scientific Terminology
A. Complete the study questions listed for Chapter 2 of the textbook.
1. Define each of the following terms: Conceptualization, Abstraction, Generalization, Concept, Hypotheses, Theory.
2. Provide an accurate and original example of each of the following levels of measurement, basing your example on some construct relevant to measuring client functioning: Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, and Ratio.
3. Describe two advantages of measurement.
4. Write out an original conceptual definition of depression, and then an operational definition.
5. Describe a clinical phenomenon, something relevant to social work practice, which you believe is impossible to measure
.6. Why is measurement error important?
7. Looking at Figure 2.1, what type of method of measuring error is the split-half approach? And what type is predictive validity?
8. How is the test-retest reliability of a measure determined, and why is it important that this be relatively high?
9. How is alternate-forms reliability assessed?
10. Describe 2 ways in which internal-consistency can be assessed, and why is it crucial that this be high?
11. Describe how interobserver reliability can be measured, and why this is important.
12. How is face validity assessed, and why is this important?
13. How is content validity assessed, and why is this important?
14. How are concurrent validity and predictive validity assessed, and describe why this may be important?
15. How can reactivity adversely impact a measure’s reliability and validity?
16. Explain why a measure can be reliable but not valid
.17. Describe one factor besides reactivity than can impact a measure’s reliability and validity.
18, What is the most basic reason for measuring client targets?
19. Why are direct measures said to be, overall, superior to indirect measures?
20. Pick a client issue/problem/target of interest to you, and describe one potential direct measure, and one indirect one
.21. Write out a thoughtful question or comment about this assignment.
Use Times New Roman Type, with 12 cpi. Margins may be half an inch or one inch. Include the question (single-spaced). Then space two lines, and include your answer, single-spaced. Space two lines, and write out the next question, etc. NEVER use more than double spacing anywhere in your assignments.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper