Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS: Comparative Religion Grid Discussion
Your assignment woes end here!
Comparative Religion Grid Discussion
Within Christianity there are three major traditions: Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox, and Protestantism. Your assignment for this week is to complete a Comparative Religions Grid (Week 6 Assignment Template above) comparing these three traditions. The grid is divided into five segments, each segment has varying numbers of categories. Each category is to be compared across all of the three religions. They will not always agree; sometimes they will.
Using the assignment template (in Required Resources), do the following:
- Use your text, lesson, the Internet and at least 3 scholarly sources (one per religion) to engage in comparative research. If using the Internet, our goal is an official source for that religion. Examples:
- Catholic: www.USCCB.org (Links to an external site.) (the official Bishops conference of the catholic church in the United States)
- Eastern Orthodox: www.OCA.org (Links to an external site.)
- Protestant: There are many different denominations, so one website will not speak for each group. Perhaps an encyclopedia will be helpful.
- Fill in all boxes on the Comparative Religions Grid.
- Do not leave blanks
- Be as focused and analytical as possible. Using one or two sentence answers will often work; or phrases or short paragraphs may be needed. The box size will increase as you write in it, but long paragraphs are discouraged.
- Include short descriptions for each term or individual introduced, not just a word. E.G. Moses, Jew to whom God gave the 10 commandments. Be as simple and as concise as possible; yet, give as much detail as is needed.
- If you use a quote, cite your source. E.G. Gen.1:26; Molloy, 2019, p. 32; Chamberlain, 2020, Week 6, 4; etc.
- Complete a reference list for all cited sources.
- Complete the 300-500-word reflection at the end, assessing what you learned through this exercise and how it impacts your own religious views or your professional experience.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: varies virus
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (Cite textbook/lesson and a minimum of 3 outside scholarly sources.)
- Page or paragraph for in-text citations
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper