Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS:Childcare Director Roles and Responsibilities
Your assignment woes end here!
Childcare Director Roles and Responsibilities
Explain the various roles and responsibilities in developing and maintaining high-quality early childhood environments.
STUDENT SUCCESS CRITERIA
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are in the process of opening an early childhood program in your community. One of your key responsibilities is to hire an early childhood manager (director) to run your program. Several individuals have applied for the position and you will be holding interviews.
In order to prepare for this undertaking, you will put together a PowerPoint presentation to share with prospective employees. This PowerPoint will share the requirements and highlight your thoughts about the role of the early childhood director.
Within your PowerPoint presentation, you will address the following:
- Education and Experience.
- What education and experience are necessary?
- Is experience in early childhood education settings required?
- What are the educational requirements in your state to be a director?
- Will you consider a teacher who has not worked in the field for several years?
- Do you want an individual who has had previous experience as an early childhood director?
- Director’s Responsibility.
- What role will the director play in the overall running of the early childhood program?
- Will the director be responsible for hiring and training staff?
- Will the director design the curriculum or will she/he use an existing curriculum?
- Is the director responsible for setting up a budget for the program?
- Will the director be required to be onsite during the hours of operation?
- Is the director in charge of advertising the new program?
- Is the director responsible for holding parent meetings?
- How do you expect the director to build relationships with the families of the children in your program?
- Parent and Staff Communication.
- How will the director communicate with employees and families?
- What are the expectations for their communication strategy?
- What types of communication will they need to use?
- Classroom Responsibilities.
- When a staff member is unable to work due to illness, is it the responsibility of the director to fill in for the teacher?
- Is the director responsible for leading a class, in addition to the role of director?
- What happens to that director’s own responsibilities while filling in for the teacher?
Share your thoughts and ideas about the specific role that a director plays in an early childhood center. Focus on the responsibilities you believe are most important for a successful program and those which are required in your location.
Your PowerPoint presentation should be formatted as follows:
- Slide 1: Cover Slide (a graphic would add to your PowerPoint)
- Slide 2: EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Slide 3 and 4: DIRECTOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Slide 5: PARENT COMMUNICATION
- Slide 6: STAFF COMMUNICATION
- Slide 7: CLASSROOM RESPONSIBILITIES
- Slide 8: REFERENCES
When formatting your PowerPoint presentation, use bullet points for lists and be sure your print is large enough to read if you were presenting to a small group. Visuals or images may be used.
- Slide 3 and 4: Provide your state requirements for director roles in center-based childcare. Include at least two (2) in-text citations on your state’s specific childcare operational licensing requirements.
- Slide 2 – 7: Include at least two (2) in-text citations from the module readings.
- Slide 8: Provide a comprehensive reference slide using APA format. Include all resources used in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Each slide must include talking points in the notes section, as if you were giving this as a presentation. Talking points can be in bulleted format but in complete sentences. You should include at least eight (8) bulleted talking points in each slide’s notes section.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper