Case Study Discussion
Elaine Goodwin is a 38-year-old G5 P5 LC 6 presenting to your clinic today to discuss contraceptive options. She states that she is not interested in having more children but her new partner has never fathered a child. Her medical history is remarkable for exercise-induced asthma, migraines, and IBS. Her surgical history is remarkable only for tonsils as a child. Her social history is negative for alcohol, tobacco, and recreational drugs. She has no known drug allergies and takes only vitamin C. Hospitalizations were only for childbirth. Family history reveals that her maternal grandmother is alive with dementia, while her maternal grandfather is alive with COPD. Her paternal grandparents are both deceased due to an automobile accident. Her mother is alive with osteopenia and fibromyalgia, and her dad is alive with a history of skin cancer (basal cell). Elaine has one older sister with no medical problems and one younger brother with no reported medical problems.
· Height 5’ 7” Weight 148 (BMI 23.1), BP 118/72 Pulse 68
· HEENT (head, ears, eyes, nose, throat): wnl (within normal limit)
· Neck: supple without adenopathy
· Lungs/CV (cardiovascular): wnl
· Breast: soft, fibrocystic changes bilaterally, without masses, dimpling or discharge
· Abd (abdomen): soft, +BS (positive bowel sound), no tenderness
· VVBSU (Vulvar vaginal bartholin skene’s uretha): wnl, except 1st degree cystocele
· Cervix: firm, smooth, parous, without CMT (cervical motion tenderness)
· Uterus: RV (retroverted), mobile, non-tender, approximately 10 cm,
· Adnexa: without masses or tenderness
Based on the case study scenario provided, complete a comprehensive well-woman exam and critically analyze to focus attention on the diagnostic tests (include explanation of the tests you might recommend).
Include your differential diagnosis. Be specific and provide examples. Use your Learning Resources and/or evidence from literature to support your explanations.
Some questions to answer in your post:
1. What other information do you need?
2. What has she used in the past? Why did she stop a method? How many partners in past 12 months?
3. What are her current cycles like?
4. When was her last gyn exam and what were the results of the tests?
5. Are her migraines with or without auras?
6. What method has she considered.
7. What are you next steps/considerations?
8. What teaching should you do?
9. What methods are appropriate for Elaine?
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
SCORE A+ WITH HELP FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS: ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!