Captain Of The Ship Project
“Captain of the Ship” Project – Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
In earlier weeks, you were introduced to the concept of the “captain of the ship.” In this Assignment, you become the “captain of the ship” as you provide treatment recommendations and identify medical management, community support resources, and follow-up plans for a client with an obsessive-compulsive disorder.
· Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments based on therapeutic endpoints
for clients with obsessive-compulsive disorders
· Recommend psychotherapy based on therapeutic endpoints for clients with
· Identify medical management needs for clients with obsessive-compulsive
· Identify community support resources for clients with obsessive-compulsive
· Recommend follow-up plans for clients with depression disorders
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Select an adult or older adult client with an obsessive-compulsive disorder you
have seen in your practicum.
In 3–4 pages, write a treatment plan for your client in which you do the following:
· Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client.
· Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments and describe specific and
therapeutic endpoints for your psychopharmacologic agent. (This should relate
to HPI and clinical impression.)
· Recommend psychotherapy choices (individual, family, and group) and specific
therapeutic endpoints for your choices.
· Identify medical management needs, including primary care needs, specific to
· Identify community support resources (housing, socioeconomic needs, etc.) and
community agencies that are available to assist the client.
· Recommend a plan for follow-up intensity and frequency and collaboration with
· Remember to include Introduction and Conclusion
Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2014). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of
psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry (11th ed.). Philadelphia, PA:
Wolters Kluwer. Chapter 10, “Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders” (pp. 418–436)
Gabbard, G. O. (2014). Gabbard’s treatment of psychiatric disorders (5th ed.). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publications.
Chapter 21, “Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder”
American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Washington, DC: Author. “Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders”
Bruce, T. & Jongsma, A. (Producers). (n.d.) Evidence-based treatment planning for obsessive compulsive disorder [Video file]. Mill Valley, CA: Psychotherapy.net.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!