Your assignment woes end here!
For this assessment, you will create a personal FlexPath Prep Plan.Remember that this plan is truly for you
. Creating it will help you:· Recognize the knowledge, skills, and strengths you bring to your FlexPath experience.· Think about what you may need to change to succeed in FlexPath.· Create a realistic plan for fitting FlexPath course work into your life.· Prepare for your first meeting with your FlexPath coach.· Begin your first academic course feeling prepared.For each question below, think about what you know about yourself and consider what you have learned in orientation. Use this document and fill in the spaces. Answer each question as completely as possible, using complete sentences. You should be able to write at least 3–4 well-constructed sentences for each bullet point.· Now that you have been through FlexPath orientation, what seems new and different about the FlexPath model, and what adjustments will you need to make to be successful in this model?Are there things about the FlexPath model that may be a challenge for you, or that make you apprehensive? Write your response here.
· How will you schedule time in your already-busy life to complete the assessments and be successful in FlexPath?What things might possibly interfere with your schedule and how will you address them? Write your response here.
· What skills, knowledge, and strengths do you feel you bring to the FlexPath program?How can use your skills, knowledge, and strengths to be successful in FlexPath? Write your response here.
· What was the most important factor (cost savings, time to completion, self-directed) in your decision to enroll in FlexPath?o How will that factor help you stay on track? Write your response here.
· How will you use each of the resources below to help you be successful in your FlexPath courses?o FlexPath Coach.o FlexPath Facultyo Capella Writing Center.o Capella University Library.o Progress Tracker.o Academic Plan.o Campus. Write your response here.
· What questions would you like to discuss with your FlexPath Coach during your first call?o Examples:§ Subscription billing.§ Planning courses.§ Transfer credit.§ Financial aid (or other types of tuition assistance).§ Academic engagement.§ Assessment feedback and resubmission.§ Research and writing skills.§ Taking time off.§ Other. Write your responses here.
When you have completed this assessment, save it as a Word document following the naming conventions listed in the assessment area in the courseroom. Attach the document to the assessment box and submit.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CLASS
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help with your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly,
please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
- 1. Click on “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- 2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
- 3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- 4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- 5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Initial responses to the DQ should address all components of the questions asked, including a minimum of one scholarly source, and be at least 250 words. Successful responses are substantive (i.e., add something new to the discussion, engage others in the discussion, well-developed idea) and include at least one scholarly source. One or two-sentence responses, simple statements of agreement or “good post,” and responses that are off-topic will not count as substantive. Substantive responses should be at least 150 words. I encourage you to incorporate the readings from the week (as applicable) into your responses.Your initial responses to the mandatory DQ do not count toward participation and are graded separately. In addition to the DQ responses, you must post at least one reply to peers (or me) on three separate days, for a total of three replies. Participation posts do not require a scholarly source/citation (unless you cite someone else’s work). Part of your weekly participation includes viewing the weekly announcement and attesting to watching it in the comments. These announcements are made to ensure you understand everything that is due during the week.
- Discussion Questions (DQ)
Familiarize yourself with the APA format and practice using it correctly. It is used for most writing assignments for your degree. Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in Loud-cloud for APA paper templates, citation examples, tips, etc. Points will be deducted for poor use of APA format or absence of APA format (if required). Cite all sources of information! When in doubt, cite the source. Paraphrasing also requires a citation. I highly recommend using the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition.I discourage over-utilization of direct quotes in DQs and assignments at the Master’s level and deduct points accordingly. As Masters’ level students, it is important that you be able to critically analyze and interpret information from journal articles and other resources. Simply restating someone else’s words does not demonstrate an understanding of the content or critical analysis of the content. It is best to paraphrase content and cite your source.For assignments that need to be submitted to Lopes Write, please be sure you have received your report and Similarity Index (SI) percentage BEFORE you do a “final submit” to me. Once you have received your report, please review it. This report will show you grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors that can easily be fixed. Take the extra few minutes to review instead of getting counted off for these mistakes. Review your similarities. Did you forget to cite something? Did you not paraphrase well enough? Is your paper made up of someone else’s thoughts more than your own? Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in Loud-cloud for tips on improving your paper and SI score. FlexPath Prep Plan Essay The university’s policy on late assignments is a 10% penalty PER DAY LATE. This also applies to late DQ replies. Please communicate with me if you anticipate having to submit an assignment late. I am happy to be flexible, with advance notice. We may be able to work out an extension based on extenuating circumstances. If you do not communicate with me before submitting an assignment late, the GCU late policy will be in effect. I do not accept assignments that are two or more weeks late unless we have worked out an extension. As per policy, no assignments are accepted after the last day of class. Any assignment submitted after midnight on the last day of class will not be accepted for grading.Communication is so very important. There are multiple ways to communicate with me: Questions to Instructor Forum: This is a great place to ask course content or assignment questions. If you have a question, there is a good chance one of your peers does as well. This is a public forum for the class. Individual Forum: This is a private forum to ask me questions or send me messages. This will be checked at least once every 24 hours.
- APA Format and Writing Quality
- Zero Plagiarism
- On-time delivery
- A-Grade Papers
- Free Revision
- 24/7 Support
- 100% Confidentiality
- Professional Writers
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium. Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
- Custom paper writing
- Question and answers
- Essay paper writing
- Editing and proofreading
- Plagiarism removal services
- Multiple answer questions