Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS:Building Teams & Handling Ethical Dilemmas Research
Your assignment woes end here!
Building Teams & Handling Ethical Dilemmas Research
You will use these skills to contribute to professional, in-field knowledge through the creation of a product for your Public Policy Tool Kit: a team-building plan and a response to an ethical dilemma.
NOTE: This project assignment consists of two parts.
Part 1: Building a Team
There are different types of funding, and funding is needed and used for many reasons, including program improvements, updates to comply with licensing requirements, and purchase of new equipment and materials.
Following is a scenario that can affect any center: You are the director of a year-round center that has 12 infants, 21 toddlers and 30 preschoolers. The local schools have shared that there is a need for after school and summer vacation care for school-age children. You are looking to expand your program and add 20 school-age children to collaborate with the community and schools. You need to find funding for this program expansion. Raising rates is not an option.
To complete this part of the assignment, address the following in a minimum of three (3) pages:
- Who would you include on your team to propose funding from local sources? Aside from other ECE professionals and families, keep in mind that your team can consist of members of organizations, businesses, or local groups you might not normally think of including that supports your cause and can contribute in some way.
- What tasks need to get done? Create a checklist of these tasks.
- Who do you choose to do each task and why?
- Acknowledging the diverse perspectives and skill sets of these people, explain how they can all work together to achieve this common goal of raising funds.
- Explain how you would plan ahead to keep your plan on track in case a team member cannot fulfill his or her role/obligation.
Part 2: Addressing an Ethical Dilemma
A team member has been chosen to complete an application for a grant at a local bank. In her grant proposal, she shared confidential information about a family of a child with special needs without permission–thinking this information would strengthen the team’s chances of getting the grant.
To complete this part of the assignment, address the following in a minimum of two (2) pages in the same document you started in Part 1:
- What ethical implications are there?
- What would you say to the team member to explain, in a professional and courteous yet firm way, the ethical issues presented by her actions even though you may agree with her approach?
- How would you explain to this team member why sharing confidential information is not in the best interest of the family or the child?
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper