Your assignment woes end here!
Amazon Target Market
Now that you’ve been on the job a while (in the position and company chosen for your Modules 1-3 assignments), sales for one of your company’s key products/services have begun slipping, and there is concern that the company needs to broaden its target market. The Vice President of Marketing has tasked you with the following:
For this assignment, you will complete three (3) steps.
Step 1: Create an Advertisement
Create an original advertisement that would attract your target market to this product. In your advertisement, include at least three (3) features and benefits this product holds for them. Your ad should convince consumers in the target market that this product has value for them, and that it can meet their needs.
Your advertisement can be in the form of a brochure, infographic, or commercial.
- Brochure or Print Ad: Use Microsoft Word, Publisher, or PowerPoint to create your brochure or ad.
- For assistance in creating a brochure, please visit the Library and Learning Services guide.
- Infographic: Use a free tool such as Piktochart to create your infographic.
- For assistance in creating a infographic, please visit the Library and Learning Services guide.
- Commercial or Audio ad: Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create your presentation and a recording tool such as Screencast-O-Matic to create your commercial.
- For assistance in using Screencast-O-Matic, please visit the Library and Learning Services guide.
Step 2: Identify your Target Market
In the Drop Box comment box, address the following:
- Identify the target market for the product or service in your advertisement and provide a detailed description of the target market, using at least two (2) segmentation types in your description (Geographic, Demographic, Psychographic, and Product-Related)..
- Explain how the product or service in your advertisement will benefit and provide value for your target market.
- Describe how your advertisement will attract and influence your target market to make the purchase.
Step 3: Submit your Advertisement and Target Market Description
Use APA formatting for any valid references, and cite your sources. Professional word choice, correct spelling, and grammar are also required.
Submit your file by following the directions below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as either an audio (.mp3, .wav, etc.), video (.mp4), or Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) file, and attach it to the drop box. You may also provide a link to your recording instead of an attachment. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure the attached file and/or link is working. The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Module 04 Scenario – To Market, To Market.
1) Create an advertisement (brochure, commercial, or other) that would attract target market to this product. Be sure to use images and colors that are eye catching. It should include the name of your company and contact information, along with a description and images, if possible, of your product(s)/service(s) and target market. Points Possible 10
2) Show the benefits and value that this product holds for the target market, and demonstrate how it can meet their needs. Include at least three features of the product or service, and then the three benefits that those features provide to the customers. Points Possible 10
3) In the drop box comment area, describe, in detail, the target market using at least two segmentation types (Demographic, Geographic, Psychographic, and Product Related) and then explain how the advertisement attracts the target market. Points Possible 10
4) Advertisement should be professionally formatted and free from errors. Be sure that font colors can be easily seen against whatever background color(s) you choose. For example, do not use white font against a pastel colored background. Customers will not read your ad if they can’t easily see the words. Points Possible 5
Total Points Possible 35
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper